The latest textiles market situation report highlights recent developments in the market for UK used textiles as well as key factors shaping the outlook for the sector.
The report looks at a number of market factors affecting textiles in the UK:
- Textile consumption (which has increased on average by 3% since 2013);
- Used textiles arisings;
- Used textiles in the residual waste;
- Used textiles collected for re-use and recycling;
- End markets for used textiles;
- Prices for used textiles; and
- A look ahead beyond 2020.
By downloading resources you are agreeing to use them according to our terms and conditions.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Textiles Market Situation report 2019
PDF, 5.87 MB