Why we need to take action
- One-third of the food produced in the world goes uneaten each year.
- 60% of food waste happens in peoples' homes. (Data from the UN Environment Programme)
- This means it is a global issue and every one of us has an essential role to play in working together to achieve a reduction in food waste.
Love Food Hate Waste Licence and International Network
Based on its success in the UK we have licensed our brand Love Food Hate Waste and its campaign messaging to International partners to support their national food waste prevention policies.
This has developed into a network of partners collaborating at a global level. Combining local knowledge and research with our UK and International expertise to provide world leading citizen behaviour change campaigns, empowering millions of residents to reduce food waste in their homes.
- No costly and time consuming brand development. Instead use an already established International, trusted and highly successful citizen facing food waste brand.
- Participation in an incredibly collaborative, caring network of food waste professionals. Sharing knowledge, ideas, best practice, results and much more on a global scale.
- Build on from the UK teams’ expertise in this area.
- Support in delivering citizen behaviour change campaigns that achieve the desired impact.
Find out how you could become part of our International movement to reduce citizen food waste.
Get in touch
WRAP and Love Food Hate Waste is proud to be working with the following leading organizations.
Australian Capital Territory Government
Love Food Hate Waste Canada
New South Wales Government
WasteMINZ New Zealand
Zero Waste Scotland
Brisbane City Council
Czech Republic (Tesco)
In addition we also licence content in Saudi Arabia.
Our International campaign partners are helping unite, motivate, and inspire citizens to keep food out of the bin and on their plates. Through the delivery of insightful behaviour change campaigns they are taking the Love Food Hate Waste message directly to citizens across the world in practical, achievable ways.
We are the people who love food, and do all we can to stop it going to waste globally.
Learn more about our campaign partners and their commitment to reducing and preventing food waste.
Be part of the movement
Please contact us to discuss how you would like to be a part of the International movement to reduce citizen food waste.
Food Waste Action Week
Our ambition is for the link between food waste and climate change to be recognized globally. We want Food Waste Action Week to be the catalyst for this conversation everywhere.