To bring about a diverse and sustainable world, we need to be a diverse and sustainable organisation.
An organisation in which the richness of different opinions, experiences and capabilities are harnessed. An organisation that looks beyond its own boundaries, and is comfortable outside of its own comfort zone.
WRAP is proud to have achieved the Investors in Diversity Award, which is recognised as the national equality standard. We are committed to continue our journey towards ensuring that FREDIE (Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement) principles are fully embedded across all that we do at WRAP. We will further invest in and take actions that makes WRAP an organisation that people want to work for and partner with, because of the inclusivity that we offer.
We have high expectations of the behaviours and the standards that we want to hold ourselves to. Hopefully in that way we can play our part in not only building a stronger WRAP, but also making the world a fairer and more just place to live and work.
We’re also a Disability Confident – Employer (level 2) organisation, and registered with the government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
As a Disability Confident Employer organisation, WRAP has committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible;
- communicating and promoting vacancies;
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job;
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required;
- supporting any existing employee who has or acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work;
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people, such as internships or work experience placements.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident Scheme here.
You can read more about our approach to equity, diversity and inclusion in our brochure.