Target, Measure, Act to deliver change along the food chain.
Participation. collaboration, implementation.
Courtauld 2030's Delivery Signatories participate in collaborative working groups to drive the strategy, create an action plan and lead on implementing the changes required.
They set their own Targets, Measure outcomes, and Act to deliver change along their food chain.
The progress of signatories contributes to reporting on the overall Courtauld 2030 targets, but WRAP will not publish data on any individual signatory.
Some of the activities Delivery Signatories engage in:
- Form peer working groups for specific sectors to identify hotspots, agree priorities and develop collaborative actions.
- Participate in collaborative working groups on specific target areas such as developing guidance on Scope 3 emissions measurement, steering water stewardship projects in key sourcing areas, and increasing capacity for food redistribution.
- Support pilots and projects that test and evaluate new, evidence-backed solutions for preventing consumer waste.
- Undertake whole supply chain collaborative projects that can transform theoretical understanding of a supply chain, uncovering savings and improving relationships.
- Review projects to create new data and insights, such as tracking consumer behaviour and retailer good practice.
- Utilise tools and support to build the business case and provide guidance on how to 'Target, Measure, Act' and participate in successful initiatives such as the Food Waste Reduction Roadmap
- Drive internal engagement with initiatives such as Guardians of Grub and consumer engagement by partnering on Love Food Hate Waste campaigns.
Find out more about Courtauld 2030
20 July 2021
27 September 2021
18 May 2022