On this page you'll find introductory information about the UK Food Waste Reduction Roadmap, including the benefits in joining and everything your business needs to get started in delivering the Roadmap and 'Target, Measure, Act'.
The resources include:
Introduction webinar - in this recorded webinar we outline the case for food waste reduction and joining the Food Waste Reduction Roadmap.
Executive summary - introducing the Roadmap, the 'Target, Measure, Act' approach, key benefits and next steps.
How to sign up - step-by-step we take you through the process of joining the Roadmap.
Commitment form - ready to sign up? Just complete this simple form and return to us.
Overview of supporting resources - outlines the WRAP voluntary agreements and other relevant campaigns.
Why participate in the Roadmap?
- Play your part in delivering UN Sustainable Development Goal 12.3.
- Measure and report, using a consistent approach, to reduce food waste and deliver financial and environmental benefits.
- Receive free support through the tools, templates and guidance available under the Roadmap.
- Gain public recognition for your food waste commitment.
- Learn from and benchmark against others that publish data.
- Prepare for potential mandatory reporting of food waste.
By downloading resources you are agreeing to use them according to our terms and conditions.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Food Waste Reduction Roadmap - Executive Summary
PDF, 868.47 KB
How to sign up to the Food Waste Reduction Roadmap - a step-by-step guide
PDF, 195.66 KB
Food Waste Reduction Roadmap commitment form
DOCX, 682.61 KB
Food Waste Reduction Roadmap - Overview of supporting resources
PDF, 1.65 MB